Level 11 is in the books, which means it's time for the first 20-minute break of the day. It was quite the level, and here are a few of the highlights:
- 2008 World Series of Poker champ Peter Eastgate busts.
- Pius Heinz's tittle defense comes to an end.
- Joseph Cheong eliminates Barry Greenstein.
- Recent winner of the 2012 WSOP National Championship, Ryan Eriquezzo, eliminated by Roland Israelashvili.
- Sammy Farha falls.
- Jason Somerville jumps into early chip lead with double elimination.
It was a lot of action for one level, and there's still four more to be played here on Day 3. Level 12 will begin in just 20 minutes, so check back then as the 2012 WSOP rolls on.
And while you wait, check out some Day 3 advice from 2011 WSOP November Niner Sam Holden. Hint: He may know a thing or two about going deep in the Main Event.